- NEW YORK CITY, RAW – PepsiCo Inc is planning to launch a Mountain Dew-branded alcoholic beverage in the United States early next year, months after Coca-Cola Co launched its first alcoholic drink in the country.
Truly hard seltzer maker Boston Beer Co will develop and make the flavoured malt beverage, which will be called “Hard Mtn Dew”.
The drink will be citrus flavoured and have an alcohol by volume of 5 per cent, the companies said.
“We know that adult drinkers’ tastes are evolving, and they are looking for new and exciting flavourful beverages,” Boston Beer Chief Executive Officer Dave Burwick said.
The announcement comes at a time when demand for hard seltzer has slowed.
PepsiCo eyes Mountain Dew alcoholic drinks
• Social and Copy Trading Platform
• Crypto, CFDs, Forex, Stocks
• 24/5 Customer Support
• Beginner Friendly
• ASIC, CySEC, FCA regulated
– Only $100 minimum deposit
– Over 15,000 trading instruments
– ASIC & VFSC Regulation
– Spreads from 0,0 Pips
– Free Demo Account
Well established Beginner friendly Free webinars Regulated: ASIC FCA Platforms: Advantage Web AT Pro MT4 WebTrader