Some online traders prefer to take advantage of an innovative broker located overseas, where local regulators do not interfere with popular feature sets. If you are in that category, TrendsTurbo might be a broker that is a good fit for your purposes. For example, leverage is not limited as it can be in the EU and the US.
This broker’s management team members have been in the industry for over a decade, and they understand what a more discerning trader wants. For this reason, TrendsTurbo claims to be “one of the fastest-growing online trading brands in the world.”
TrendsTurbo has chosen St. Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG) in the Caribbean as its headquarters. This favourable jurisdiction allows it to offer CFDs in forex, metals, energies, indices, futures, and stocks, totalling more than 450 tradable assets. Leverage as high as 400:1 is available with a Platinum account. This broker also chose to go with the popular MetaTrader 4 family of platform products. If you can access the Internet, then you can trade from whatever device you have in your hands, on your lap, or your desk.
The TrendsTurbo team is also committed to being a low-cost provider in the brokerage industry. It will not charge you for either deposits or withdrawals. There are no hidden fees or commissions to pay on transactions, and you will find that the firm’s spreads are very competitive. The spreads do vary by your account classification, but the averages across the board are some of the best that you can find. Customer service is 24/7 to support your efforts at any time, with experts that can walk you through several winning trading strategies. Couple these features with the MT4 series of online and web-based trading platforms, and you have a winning formula.
Opening an account is easy. As long as your documentation checks out and you do not live in a restricted country, then you can acquire approval in a matter of minutes. Once approved, you will need to transfer funds to your account. TrendsTurbo offers many of the familiar ways to move money from your domestic banking institution to the SVG. Payment methods include credit and debit cards, bank wire transfers, and a host of domestic payment schemes supported by many payment processors that make money transfers more convenient.
Once the receipt of your funds has been acknowledged, you are ready for the next step. If you are familiar with the MetaTrader 4 platform, you will not have to learn a new and more complex proprietary trading protocol. You may choose to download the popular MT4 software to your desktop or follow instructions for using it on your smart device. There is an MT4 option for every possibility, even a simple web-based system that requires no applicable download. For mobile on-the-go traders, an MT4 app for your mobile device may be your best solution. You will also have access to a daily news feed and various online market analyses in all cases.
From a security perspective, your deposits are always safe. The firm uses segregated accounts at major financial institutions for this purpose. Your personal identity information and transactional data are also safe from the eyes of prying hackers. The broker uses the latest in security technology to encrypt every piece of data. The broker also adheres to strict Anti-Money Laundering statutes and banking Know-Your-Customer (KYC) rules in line with international law.
Products and Trade Offers
TrendsTurbo offers four account categories with varying product features, but all four have access to the 450+ trading assets. Trade sizes may vary from 0.01 to 50 lots, and the broker allows scalping and news trading. One significant benefit is that every account is assigned a personal account manager. Accounts are denominated in USD, and each comes with a virtual trading account.
The following features are offered via account classifications, depending upon your initial deposit:
- Bronze – $250: Spreads start at 2.8 pips, and leverage is limited to 100:1 with a 5% Stop Out level. No Expert Advisors are permitted at this level.
- Silver – $2,000: Spreads start at 2.5 pips, and leverage is raised to 200:1 with a 5% Stop Out level. Expert Advisors are permitted.
- Gold – $10,000: Spreads start at 1.5 pips, and leverage is limited to 300:1 with a 5% Stop Out level. Expert Advisors permitted.
- Platinum – $50,000: Spreads start at 0.1 pips, and leverage is limited to 400:1 with a 5% Stop Out level. Expert Advisors permitted.
TrendsTurbo’s competitive advantage is that it offers over 450 instruments for trading. The website further details its assets into six categories:
- Currency Pairs: The TrendsTurbo website touts hundreds of currency pairs that include “all the majors, many of the minors, and a handful of exotics”.
- Indices: TrendsTurbo offers CFD trading for more than 12 indices, including the USA S&P 500, Europe 50, UK 100, Germany 30, Nikkei 200, NASDAQ, and France 40.
- Metals: Precious metals are covered by commodity CFDs for gold, silver, copper, palladium, and platinum.
- Energies: You may trade CFDs for Brent and WTI crude oil, petroleum, natural gas, and heating oil.
- Futures: This offering consists mainly of commodities, but it also includes individual stocks, shares of ETFs, bonds, or gold.
- Shares: You may also trade CFDs for popular company shares on the NYSE, NASDAQ, European exchanges, and Asian exchanges.
TrendsTurbo does not invest marketing budgets in promotional customer offers or contests, but it does have a competitive Partnership Program. The program is free of charge, and you earn commissions as the traders you have brought on board conduct their trades.
Just like every other trading platform available, this TrendsTurbo broker review found that there are some pros and cons to be aware of when using TrendsTurbo:
- Four different account types are available. Uses the trusted and secure MetaTrader 4 platform.
- Wide range of assets, including hundreds of different currency pairs, a range of metals, and energies.
- Market guidance and personal account managers to help make trades and navigate the platform.
- Minimum spreads available and zero commissions.
- Excess liquidity and instant execution.
- Golden and Platinum accounts have restrictively high minimum deposits.
- Lack of clarity regarding customer service information.
- Additional information regarding licensing, staff, and registration would be beneficial for transparency.
Commissions and Fee Charges
There are no deposit or withdrawal fees with TrendsTurbo. Other brokers may create obstacles and make withdrawing difficult; however, this broker chose to be the exception. Payment intermediaries, however, may charge independently for their money transfer services. In addition, there are zero fees and commissions. Spreads are competitive and vary by account category, with averages ranging from 0.5 for the popular EUR/USD and AUD/USD pairs, to 0.8 for the GBP/USD duo. The firm does profit from brokering CFDs that end in loss positions.
What Others Say
“TrendsTurbo offers hundreds of different trades, which is ideal for traders who are looking to practice strategies or try out new markets. TrendsTurbo is a low-fee broker, as it does not charge any deposit or withdrawal fees. The platform also does not charge any commissions. This makes it a great platform for players who specifically want a low-fee broker. TrendsTurbo has taken a number of steps to improve security, including a series of anti-money laundering processes and account verification procedures. The company also protects trader security by keeping client funds in separate accounts.” – Leaprate.com
Leaprate’s TrendsTurbo review emphasises the broad range of asset offerings for TrendsTurbo while noting the low fee structures and security aspects of keeping your deposits safe and secure.
“TrendsTurbo has an established track record that spans over a decade. This experience ensures that the company is well versed to see to the needs of beginner, intermediate and expert traders. You can access all the relevant information on the website before registering an account. Known for its exceptional client support services, TrendsTurbo provides 24/7 support to its traders, ensuring that you are never left in the dark. This brokerage does what it says and seeks to continually evolve, grow and explore innovations in the industry.” – Forexchart.net
The Forexchart’s TrendsTurbo review details the impressive responsiveness of the customer service area of TrendsTurbo, especially its 24/7 direct support and the availability of information on its website.
“Signing up and creating an account with Trends Turbo was fairly easy. The conditions on the account types are very favourable which also earned some extra points in the TrendsTurbo review. The account manager was ready to help and responded fast which makes you feel like you are not alone especially if you are a beginner. The deposit methods are the most common ones but that was all we needed actually. The trading platform is MT4 which is by far the most used platform and for a good reason.” – Personal-reviews.com
In Personal-Reviews’ TrendsTurbo review, they stated that they liked the ease at which a new account was created and how quickly an account manager appeared to ensure a favourable experience.
TrendsTurbo offers various avenues for customer support. Users can contact the support team via email and phone and use the site’s email submission form. No live chat exists.
Information related to the languages available for customer support is not yet available on the site. No information about hours of operation is listed on the support page. On the home page, it is stated that customer support is available 24/7 during market opening times and that TrendsTurbo takes a maximum of 24-hours to respond to queries. These statements contradict one another and do not clarify the exact times available for customer help.
Additional information about the support team would benefit the site, as many people will need to know the specific hours of operation and available languages before reaching out. This is especially important because traders may want to speak with a customer support representative immediately if they have issues with the platform.
There is only one phone number listed for customer support, and it is a +44 number. That means callers in the UK will not have any issues related to high call rates, but any international callers or callers in the EU could face steep international calling charges.
Platform Features and Tools
This TrendsTurbo broker review found that the management team is proud to offer the well-known MetaTrader 4 family of platform products. Larger brokers typically have specialised platforms that apply only to advanced and institutional traders. The familiarity of the MT4 series enhances the experience of any new customer who does not have to learn an unfamiliar system to trade. Traders like the platform and its many features have become a successful business model that continues to innovate over time.
The website highlights its platform offerings as follows:
- MT4 Downloadable Terminal: The MT4 downloadable trading platform set has been the most popular system in the market for two decades. It is known for its user-friendly screens, its quick access to the interbank market and price history, and its many features and benefits that continue to please traders. One-touch trading, a multitude of indicator options, and an easy interface for Expert Advisors have proved to be a winning formula.
- MT4 Mobile: The MT4 application is great for Apple and Android phones or any other device that uses the Android OS operating system.
- MT4 Web: Not all traders prefer to download MT4 software for local access on their desktop, laptop, or mobile device. For these traders, the MT4 Web option is ideal. Access to the Internet is all that is necessary to trade.
- MT4 for macOS: For iOS-powered devices, MT4 iPhone and iPad software is the solution for Apple enabled devices. A free “Wine” emulator must also be downloaded beforehand.
- MT4 Guide: The TrendsTurbo website supplements its platform documentation with a “MetaTrader 4 Guide”. Ten frequently asked questions walk you through a troubleshooting process to deal with any problems you might encounter with the MT4 product line.
TrendsTurbo supports mobile trading for both Android and Apple type devices. In both cases, the broker takes advantage of the thoroughly tested mobile product offerings of the MT4 family of products.
Unfortunately, there is no social trading or expert-copying type of trading product offered, a benefit that is available on many of the larger broker trading websites.
Research and Learning Section
This TrendsTurbo broker review found that they have not invested in an extensive Learning Academy of educational videos, materials, and guidebooks. From its experience, the management team believes that you are better served when a personal account manager helps you directly to answer any questions that you might have. Extensive training materials can be found easily elsewhere on the Internet.
TrendsTurbo is owned and operated by the KMA Group LLC. Its offices are on the first floor of First St. Vincent Bank Ltd. Building, James Street, Kingstown, in St. Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG). Its official registration number is “918 LLC 2021”. The phone number is 44-744-142-6892.
TrendsTurbo may be located in SVG, but the financial authorities in that jurisdiction do not officially regulate it, nor is it regulated by any major regulatory agencies. The broker, however, does adhere to strict Anti-Money Laundering, KYC legislation, and security protocols for protecting your deposits.
TrendsTurbo is a new platform, but it has started to make a name for itself in the market due to its wide variety of different assets available to traders. The platform receives three stars in this review because, although it has an extensive array of assets on its MT4 platform, there is insufficient clarity on its site. Transparency is an essential characteristic of successful brokers, so TrendsTurbo needs to update its information and enhance its transparency regarding its licensing, registration, platform, staff, and support centre. However, the platform is still relatively new and is likely to grow and develop as it matures.