eToro was founded in 2007 and has grown to host 8 million account holders, based in over 140 countries. It’s a global operation that has found success by developing smart technology with which to satisfy the needs of its clients.
FP Markets is an established and reputable Australian-based broker, which provides its clients with very high-quality trading platforms. It features competitive pricing, a range of forex, CFD and derivative markets, and excellent market flow and trade execution.
AvaTrade is one of the big players in the online broker sector. Since their inception in 2006, the platform has grown its number of accounts to over 200,000. Trading volumes can surpass US$60 billion per month and all this activity is generated by them providing traders with a platform that finds the right balance between simplicity and sophistication.
City Index is a long established and well-regarded multi-asset broker platform. It provides a broad ‘one-stop-shop’ service and offer thousands of different markets in a wide range of financial instruments. One of the pioneers in the sector, the firm was founded in 1983 and has built up a strong reputation within the trading community.
Plus500 is a great starting place from which to make your first moves into the financial markets. Founded in 2008, it is something of a newcomer to the industry and takes advantage of that by offering a service that is in many ways different and which now hosts over 1 million trading accounts.
IronFX is an international forex trading company established in 2010. The company has its headquarters in Cyprus, with offices in London, Sydney and Johannesburg. The broker offers several different accounts to suit a wide range of clients, and has a range of tradable instruments on offer, including forex, commodities, stocks, indices and contracts for difference (CFDs).
Pepperstone is an Australian broker with global reach. Built by traders, for traders, its stated aim is to make trading low-cost, fast and convenient. Clients are offered the choice of three top of the range platforms from which to trade with the broker having particularly strong links into the forex markets.
Saxo Capital Markets (Australia) is part of the Saxo Group, a leading global investment and technology company. The firm has a strong international presence, with its Australian office based in Sydney, at the centre of one of the world’s thriving financial markets. Saxo Capital Markets (Australia) is licensed and regulated by the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC), and has been in operation in Sydney since 2011.
Founded in 2012, Merit Forex is a specialist forex broker that offers a range of trading products and solutions. As we will discover in this forex broker review, customers can trade all the main currency and crypto pairs, as well as indices, commodities and CFDs. Merit Forex offers their registered traders a selection of platforms, including MetaTrader 5 on desktop devices and MT4 for mobile.
Fortrade is an international forex trading company established in 2011. The company has its head office in the UK, placing it firmly at the centre of one of the world’s largest financial markets, and offers a wide range of tradable instruments, including forex, commodities, stocks, bonds, indices and contracts for difference (CFDs).
• Social and Copy Trading Platform
• Crypto, CFDs, Forex, Stocks
• 24/5 Customer Support
• Beginner Friendly
• ASIC, CySEC, FCA regulated
– АSIC Regulated
– True ECN Execution with spreads from 0.0 pips
– Powerful 500:1 leverage and 0.01 micro lot trading
– Scalping, hedging and EAs are allowed – MAM / PAMM accounts
– Established in 2005
– 10,000+ products to trade
Up to $1,000 bonus:
Build your trading strategy
Trade CFDs on over 4,500+ global markets
Trade from $5 on ASX shares
30+ years' experience in global markets and ASIC regulated
Europe`s #1 CFD Trading Platform (by number of new traders in 2017). Trade the world`s most popular markets
• 1 Million GBP Insurance by Lloyds of London
• ECN Real Raw Spreads, 0.2 EUR/USD
• Scalping allowed
• ASIC, FCA, CySEC, FSCA regulated
- $0 commission on your first 20 trades
- Fast execution, spreads from 0.0 pips on Razor account
- Trade FX, commodities, index and share CFDs
- MT4/MT5 and cTrader
- ASIC/FCA regulated
*Risk Warning: You could lose more than your initial investment
• 35,000+ Instruments incl.
• Margin Products & Stocks.
• 69% of retail CFD accounts lose money.
• Dedicated Sales Traders.
• 24-Hour Customer Service.
• Types: Stocks, Commodities, FX Options, Stock Options, ETFs, Futures, Bonds, ETCs.
• ASIC, FCA, FINMA regulated.
Practise crafting your CFD trading strategies. Open a $20k demo account and test-drive our award-winning trading platform.
• Min. Deposit $5
• Up to 1:500 leverage with micro-lots (0.01 size) available for everyone.
• Scalping, hedging, trading on the news, and EAs are permitted at OctaFX.
• First Time Deposit Match: 50% Up To Any Max Deposit.
• St. Vincent and the Grenadines regulated.
• MT4, MT5 and cTrader
• "2,92+ TRILLION USD IN TRADING VOLUME
• 56,3+ MILLION ORDERS EXECUTED
• 142,5+ THOUSAND TRADERS SERVED
• 200+ INSTRUMENTS OFFERED"
• ASIC REGULATED
• easyMarkets Platform
• Mobile apps
• Vanilla Options
• Over 1M Account Registered
• More than 250 Trading Instruments
• MT4, MT5 and Web Trader Platforms
• Full ECN Trading Model
• Crypto-trading only avail. for FT Global Limited.
• CySEC, FCA, FSC, FSCA, IFSC regulated
• MT4 & MT5 for PC, Mac, iPhone/ iPad, Android. FXTM WebTrader (MT4)