- SYDNEY, AAP – Australia’s share market had its heaviest loss of April, but investors may not be concerned after the best month since November.The benchmark S&P/ASX200 index closed lower by 56.5 points, or 0.8 per cent, to 7025.8.
The All Ordinaries on Friday closed down by 55.3 points, or 0.75 per cent, to 7290.7 points.
The biggest losses were in energy shares – 1.74 per cent.
There were losses of more than one per cent for shares in information technology, materials and health.
However April was a great trading month for investors. The ASX200 gained 3.46 per cent.
The Australian dollar was buying 77.78 US cents at 1622 AEST, lower from 77.95 US cents at Thursday’s close.
ASX has biggest April loss, 0.8 per cent
• Social and Copy Trading Platform
• Crypto, CFDs, Forex, Stocks
• 24/5 Customer Support
• Beginner Friendly
• ASIC, CySEC, FCA regulated
– Only $100 minimum deposit
– Over 15,000 trading instruments
– ASIC & VFSC Regulation
– Spreads from 0,0 Pips
– Free Demo Account
Well established Beginner friendly Free webinars Regulated: ASIC FCA Platforms: Advantage Web AT Pro MT4 WebTrader