- SYDNEY, AAP – Australia’s share market rebounded from two consecutive days of losses and was 11 points short of its best close since February last year.The benchmark S&P/ASX200 index closed up 57.9 points, or 0.83 per cent, to 7055.4.
The index is a little more than 100 points from its record high, after returning close to the heights it scaled on Monday.
The All Ordinaries on Thursday closed higher by 53.1 points, or 0.73 per cent, to 7312 points.
The Australian dollar was buying 77.51 US cents at 1622 AEST, higher from 77.14 US cents at Wednesday’s close.
ASX ends up 0.83pc, back above 7000 points
• Social and Copy Trading Platform
• Crypto, CFDs, Forex, Stocks
• 24/5 Customer Support
• Beginner Friendly
• ASIC, CySEC, FCA regulated
– Only $100 minimum deposit
– 1:500 max. leverage
– Over 15,000 trading instruments
– ASIC & VFSC Regulation
– Spreads from 0,0 Pips
– Free Demo Account
Well established Beginner friendly Free webinars Regulated: ASIC FCA Platforms: Advantage Web AT Pro MT4 WebTrader
· Canstar Broker of the Year – 10 years in a row
· Trade domestic and 15 international markets – all from one account
· Access advanced charting packages and trading tools
· Two innovative, award-winning platforms to choose from