- SYDNEY, AAP – Australia’s share market has had its biggest fall in more than three weeks, with sizeable losses in energy, materials and health.
The S&P/ASX200 benchmark index closed lower by 92.1 points, or 1.34 per cent, to 6793.8 on Friday.
The All Ordinaries closed lower by 91.5 points, or 1.28 per cent, at 7064.0.
The energy sector fared worst, down by 3.57 per cent.
Health and materials slipped by more than two per cent.
The ASX200 fell 0.19 per cent for the week.
The Aussie dollar was buying 77.71 US cents at 1619 AEDT, higher from 77.54 US cents at Thursday’s close.
ASX down 1.34pc, worst fall in three weeks
• Social and Copy Trading Platform
• Crypto, CFDs, Forex, Stocks
• 24/5 Customer Support
• Beginner Friendly
• ASIC, CySEC, FCA regulated
– Only $100 minimum deposit
– Over 15,000 trading instruments
– ASIC & VFSC Regulation
– Spreads from 0,0 Pips
– Free Demo Account
Well established Beginner friendly Free webinars Regulated: ASIC FCA Platforms: Advantage Web AT Pro MT4 WebTrader