Many thanks for your interest in TheBull PREMIUM. As a subscriber to TheBull’s free newsletter you have now been registered to receive a $100 discount on the annual price (normally $390.00 a year). So for you it will cost $290.00.
We’ve received many emails asking more about the bulletin, how it’s accessed, when it’s launching, how much it costs and how to sign up. I trust that the information below will answer your questions. If you have any further questions or if you haven’t registered to receive your $100 discount yet, please don’t hesitate to contact us at premium[at]thebull.com.au.
TheBull PREMIUM is launching mid-January 2011.
TheBull PREMIUM is $390 a year, or $290 for those receiving the $100 discount.
During December, TheBull.com.au will email you about the start date of the service. Simply follow the link to sign up.
You can pay online using our secure Westpac service using your credit card from any bank or building society and it can be a Visa, Mastercard, Amex or Diners.
For those who are unfamiliar with TheBull we encourage them to subscribe to TheBull’s free newsletter as a trial period. As a subscriber to the free newsletter they will receive the free articles and will also see the types of articles featured in the comprehensive, paid PREMIUM publication because the title and first sentence of these articles will be displayed in the free newsletter each week.
TheBull PREMIUM – What’s Inside?
In one bulletin each week you receive:
– Over 40 share tips, including best blue chips, small caps, million dollar penny stocks, sector stock picks, miners, stocks to short…
– Portfolios: Tailored share portfolios for yield, capital growth, and more.
– Resources: Profitable opportunities in the mining sector
– Fund Manager Analysis: exclusive to TheBull Premium is a comprehensive analysis on fund manager stock buying activity.
– Broker alerts: Company upgrades and downgrades from over 10 leading brokers
– Directors Buying & Selling Activity
– What’s Hot and What’s Not: Markets, sectors and strategies to follow
– Superannuation: Super, DIY and retirement strategies
– Access to the member-only PREMIUM section of the site, where you will find Sharemarket Data including Top Yielding Aussie Stocks, Top Performing Stocks, Recent and Upcoming floats